Preparing your project may seem like a complex process, but Enso is here to make it easier for you. Be in writing a bid or end to end management. Our team are certified as PMP’s (Project Management Professional) and we can deliver projects with Prince2 and other preferred methods.
We don’t just look after everything when you get here, we are there to help you before you even arrive.
Firstly, you will get a dedicated co-ordinator who speaks your language and using their knowledge and experience, can take care of all the administration and initial paperwork. They will be able to tell you exactly how the process works and offer advice on the details of the project, helping you compile a checklist to ensure you have met all the necessary requirements.
With the contract signed, we will then stay in regular contact with you throughout the project cycle. At Enso we make sure you never feel like you are on your own.
BEFORE THE ERASMUS+ DEADLINE..
- Contact Enso to discuss your requirements and request a copy of our FREE project writing guidelines
- Upcoming deadline – we will help you submit the application form before the deadline
AFTER THE ERASMUS+ DEADLINE RESULTS
- Upon your success please contact Enso…
REGISTRATION: 12 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL
- 12 weeks before arrival – we will help you prepare and finalise your contract
- You are about to embark on a real life enhancing experience in a new country and we want to make sure everything goes according to plan.
- Registration is a key part of our process as it is important we have all the necessary information on our participants.
- Completing the registration couldn’t be easier and you can do it online. Please take your time completing it; it is vital that the information you provide is accurate. It includes personal details such as health issues and allergies, as well as work placement preferences.
- Why is this information so vital? We use it to make sure we find the most suitable host family for your stay and to perfectly match your work requirements and wishes with the most appropriate employer. It’s about making sure you have a wonderful experience too!
- Register your participants – our registration team will send to you an easy to complete Excel spreadsheet where you can register your participants’ special requirements (food, diet, medical status, etc.)
- Send additional documents – please send Enso any additional requested documents e.g. police checks or insurance
- Confirm travel details with Enso
2 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL
- Once all the participants are registered and the programme is confirmed we will send you individual participant programme information (PPIs)
You may be in a different country – but we make sure we do everything we can to make it feel just like home. We want you to enjoy every minute of your time with us and an important part of that is making sure you always feel safe.
Our dedicated student services and work placement team will do just that. We will regularly visit you in your work placement and ensure you are happy with your host family, as well as helping you with local travel.
Whatever you require or want to know, we will do everything we can to help you 24/7 via our emergency contact number.
It’s not all about learning either – we have a great programme of afternoon social activities and excursions for you to enjoy during your stay. After all, this experience is about having fun too!
- We provide welfare support and operate an emergency number 24 hours a day
- Our team will visit all participants in their work placement to monitor their mobility
- If you’re accompanying your group we will arrange monitoring visits for you in the first 10 days of the programme
With your placement complete, you will return home with a programme certificate, which is a permanent reminder of your stay with us. It’s a record of what you have achieved, the skills and knowledge you have acquired during the project.
Both can make a real difference in your future career. We don’t see this as the end… it could be just the beginning of many more projects. We would like to stay in touch for future collaborations.
|Send us a message!
|@ Enso Ltd. 2015.
All rights reserved